Community Supporting Police Inc. (CSP) Privacy Statement sets out how we manage your personal information and other information.
Community Supporting Police Inc (CSP) may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers.
Community Supporting Police Inc. has implemented a range of responsible and accountable collection and management arrangements to protect the personal information obtained from persons conducting business with CSP including but not limited to: visiting our website, attending our events or completing membership applications which result in Community Supporting Police Inc storing this information against loss, misuse or inappropriate modification or disclosure.
Whilst CSP takes reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist today and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information. We encourage you to read some of our helpful tips and hints on how to protect your information through online safety, available on our website.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Community Supporting Police Inc. does collect personal information, for example your email address, where you have provided it for feedback or purchased items from us either online, in person or via Australia Post or other medium.
Be assured that CSP does not share information about you with other agencies any personal information you provide us will be treated confidentially and will only be used and/or disclosed in accordance with your consent.
- Is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested.
- Is required or authorised by law.
- Will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
- You may request access to personal information about you that we hold. We encourage you to contact us about your personal information if you find that it is not accurate or complete.
- You may opt out of any further contact from us. Please note however, to protect your privacy and the privacy of others, Community Supporting Police Inc. will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
Community Supporting Police Inc. may use your email address to send our regular communications: including but not limited to: newsletters, event flyers, invitations to events and activities whether they be CSP Inc. or those of other organisations; which provide information, updates on new services and special offers.
It is CSP Inc’s policy to only email members, supporters, sponsors and other persons or businesses who give us permission to do so. If we send you an email for a commercial purpose, we will give you the option of not receiving further communications of this nature.
Site Visit Data:
Our site csp.asn.au is a website operated by CSP Inc.
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by CSP inc. to monitor the use of the site, and to make improvements. The information logged when you access our website is:
- The user’s IP address.
- The date and time of the visit to the sit.
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
- The user’s operating system.
- The user’s web browser version.
Security of Information:
While CSP Inc provides a secure environment, you should be aware there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, CSP provides alternate ways of contact: Post Box address (see contact us or our brochure).
Last updated: 16 March, 2014